《Golden Leaves》Passenger
Do you remember how this first begun?
你可还记得最初我们如何开始?
Teeth were white and our skin was young
那时我们唇红齿白肌肤晶莹
Eyes as bright as the Spanish Sun
明眸闪睐宛若西班牙的骄阳
We had nothing we could hide
纯洁无暇无所隐藏
Now my dear we are two golden leaves
亲爱的,如今我们都已是金黄的秋叶
Clinging desperately to winter trees
环抱冬天的树木
Got up here like a pair of thieves
落叶纷纷如同一伙小偷
While the sirens blare outside
当外面警笛响起
What is left to say when every word's been spoken?
当千言万语倾尽衷肠之后,还有什么可说?
What's left to see when our eyes won't open?
当双目紧闭视而不见之时,还有什么足视?
What's left to do when we have lost all hope and
当信心全无希望尽失之后,还能有何作为?
What's left to break when our hearts are broken?
当爱心崩毁支离破碎之时,还能如何悲伤?
But sometimes...
然而有时候…
Do you remember how this started out?
你可还记得我们如何启程?
So full of hope and now we are filled with doubt
当年我们朝气蓬勃,而如今我们满腹犹疑
A dirty joke we used to laugh about
我们那熟知的笑话
But it's not funny anymore
而如今我们已然丝毫不觉好笑
I fear I choke unless I spit it out
如果再不一吐为快,我怕我会哽咽窒息
Still smell of smoke, although the fire's gone out
尽管争吵已然止息,但我却仍硝烟弥漫
Can't live with you, but I die without
如果无法和你相伴,我愿就此逝去
What's left to say when every word's been spoken?
当千言万语倾尽衷肠之后,还有什么可说?
What's left to see when our eyes won't open?
当双目紧闭视而不见之时,还有什么足视?
What's left to do when we have lost all hope and
当信心全无希望尽失之后,还能有何作为?
What's left to break when our hearts are broken?
当爱心崩毁支离破碎之时,还能如何悲伤?
But sometimes...
然而有时候…
