网页资讯视频图片知道文库贴吧地图采购
进入贴吧全吧搜索

 
 
 
日一二三四五六
       
       
       
       
       
       

签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,

本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!

本吧签到人数:0

一键签到
成为超级会员,使用一键签到
一键签到
本月漏签0次!
0
成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡
如何使用?
点击日历上漏签日期,即可进行补签。
连续签到:天  累计签到:天
0
超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
使用连续签到卡
09月30日漏签0天
猫鼠游戏吧 关注:10,397贴子:25,284
  • 看贴

  • 图片

  • 吧主推荐

  • 游戏

  • 0回复贴,共1页
<<返回猫鼠游戏吧
>0< 加载中...

猫鼠游戏中英剧本S1E1

  • 只看楼主
  • 收藏

  • 回复
  • S云逸风
  • Satchmo
    1
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
转载公众号 外文剧本
第一季第01集
员工专用
尼尔·卡夫瑞 罪名 合同伪造
嫌疑 证券欺诈 盗窃艺术品 敲诈勒索
伙计 最近好吗
How are you doing? Man.
-不错 你呢 -挺好
- I'm good. How are you doing? - I'm fine.
只卖5块钱 伙计
Only 5 bucks, man.
我只出3块
I'll give you $3.
先生
Sir!
看好我的车 我一个月后回来
Take good care of her. I'll be back in a month.
谢谢 先生 Thank you, sir.
拨到3
Drop, three.
拨到2 Drop, two.
-拨到4 -全部完成
- Drop, four. - All pins down.
准备打开 Preparing to open.
3-2-4 等等
3-2-4. Wait!
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么回事
What happened?
我说等等 而你没等
I said wait. You didn't wait.
我花了无数时间 差点就逮住这个荷兰人了
10,000 man-hours to get this close to the dutchman,
而你们却把证据给炸了
And you blow up my evidence.
博尔克探员 你怎么知道会这样
Agent Burke, how did you know it was gonna do that?
3-2-4 3-2-4.
看看你们的手机 Look at your phones.
拼出来是什么
What's it spell?
-联邦调查局 -对 联邦调查局
- "FBI." - Yeah-- "FBI."
显然 他知道我们要来
Apparently, he knew we were coming.
现在反应过来了啊 哥白尼
You think so, Copernicus?
谁能告诉我这是什么 有人知道吗
Somebody want to tell me what this is? Huh? Anybody?
没人知道吗 很好
Nobody knows what it is? Great.
看看你们 Look at you.
多少人是哈佛毕业的
How many of you went to Harvard?
别举手了 别举
Don't raise your hands. Don't.
戴安 瞧啊
Ah, Diana. Look at this.
显然 我们要找的人很有幽默感 Apparently, our boy has a sense of humor.
怎么了
What?
尼尔·卡夫瑞逃跑了
Neal Caffrey escaped.
这是什么 What's this?
联邦执法局要求你帮忙
U.S. Marshals are requesting your help.
我帮忙 My help?
汤普森指挥官亲自点名
Director Thompson asked for you personally.
我 为什么要找我
Me? Why would he want me?
也许因为你是唯一捉到过他的人
Probably because you're the onlyone who ever caught him.
彼得·博尔克 联邦调查局
纽约 精英调查组
博尔克探员
Agent Burke.
我是汤普森 联邦指挥官 I'm Thompson, U.S. marshals.
感谢你的帮忙 你曾是这个案件的探员
Appreciate the help. You were the case agent.
对 我是 Yes, I was.
那你会赞成 这次的情况非同寻常吧
So you'll agree that this is an unusual situation.
四年刑的刑期 还有三个月就满了
Why would Neal run with three months left
尼尔怎么会在这个时候逃跑
On a four-year sentence?
我们也很奇怪
That's what we're wondering.
这位是海斯克雷典狱官
This is Warden Haskley.
这是联邦调查局的博尔克探员
Agent Burke, FBI.
就是你让他逃掉了
You're the guy who dropped the ball.
所有人中 你该最了解尼尔·卡夫瑞的能耐
You, of all people, should know what Neal Caffrey's capable of.
我知道的是 我花了三年时间追捕他
I know I spent three years of my life chasing him
而你却让他从大门堂而皇之的走了出去
And you let him walk out the front door.
先生们 我是不是该提醒你们一下
Gentlemen, might I remind you
卡夫瑞已经逃走4小时了
That Caffrey has a four-hour head start?
卡夫瑞扮成警卫 从E区人员的浴室出来
Caffrey came out of the e-block staff bathroom dressed as a guard.
他哪来的制服
Where'd he get the uniform?
网上的制服定做公司
Uniform supply company on the Internet.
他有信用卡
He used a credit card?
他用了我太太的美国运通卡
He used my wife's American Express.
我们在追踪这个账号 也许他会再用
We're tracing the number in case he uses it again.
他不会的
He won't.
他怎么弄到大门的钥匙卡的
How did he get the key cards for the gate?
我们认为他重构了公用卡
We think he restriped a utility card,
使用了卡上的原有记录 Using the record head on that.
你们应该给他CD播放器的
You should have given him a CD player.
他走出前门
He walked out the front door,
在停车场偷了辆维修车
Hot-wired a maintenance truck in the parking lot.
我们在机场发现了遗弃的卡车
We found it abandoned near the airport.
我们提高了安全等级 以防他乘飞机逃走
We beefed up security just in case he tries to get out that way.
设路障和贴通缉令是抓不住卡夫瑞的
We're not gonna catch Caffrey using roadblocks and wanted posters.
他逃走之前剃了胡子
He shaved his beard just before he escaped.
尼尔没有胡子
Neal doesn't have a beard.
囚犯每天早晨离开牢房都有图像记录
The inmates are photographed each morning as they exit their cells.
我几乎认不出他了
I hardly recognize him.
我想这才是重点
I think that's the point.
-这是今早的 -是的
- This morning? - Yes.
回放一下
Run the series back.
停 Stop.
就是这个了 他刚剃完胡子
That's it-- when he stopped shaving.
我要知道那天发生的每一件事
I want to know everything that happened that day.
有人来看过他
He had a visitor.
凯特·莫罗 你认识她 Kate Moreau. You know her?
对 认识 Yeah. I do.
-没声音吗 -没有
- No audio? - No.
她很有规律 每周都来
She comes back every week like clockwork.
她对于这次探访并不激动
然后就忙着准备人间蒸发了
Then gets busy with her disappearing act.
这里是她最后出现过的地方
Her trail ends here.
可你已经知道会这样了
But you already know that.
我比她晚了两天
I missed her by two days.
可你只花了一个半月从超高安全监狱逃走
Still... It only took you a month and a half to escape a supermax.
真厉害
Damn impressive.
-解除警报 目标确认没有武器 -收到
- All clear. Subject identifiedand unarmed. - Roger that.
我们被包围了吗 有多少人 Are we surrounded? How many?
把我的探员和指挥官算在内 Including my agents and the marshals?
他们应该都来了 All of them, I think.
这个留言代表什么
What's the message?
"再见" "Goodbye."
问世间情为何物
Women.
为此你要多服刑4年
They're gonna give you another four years for this, you know.
我不在乎
I don't care.
上次你逮捕我时 穿的也是这套衣服
That's the same suit you were wearing the last time you arrested me.
经典永不过时
Classics never go out of style.
知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
不知道
卡夫瑞是对的 Caffrey was right.
银行储藏室里的东西
That stuff from the bank vault--
是新加拿大币100元的安全线 Security fibersfor the new canadian 100.
我死定了
I'll be damned.
很明显 这是机密
Apparently, the formulation is still classified.
加拿大特勤局很想知道
The Canadian secret service is very curious to know
你是怎么看出来的 How you figured it out.
这会有趣的
This should be fun.
你很可能引发了一个国际性的问题
You may have started an international incident.
-你怎么知道的 -拜托 彼得
- How did you know? - Come on, Peter.
我就是干这行的
It's what I do.
加拿大人有多不安
How upset were the Canadians?
非常不安
Oh, very.
要多不安有多不安
Well, as upset as Canadians can get.
好了 我答应过见你 现在我来了
All right, so, I agreed to a meeting. We're meeting.
我知道你为什么叫他荷兰人
I know why you call him the dutchman.
就像幽灵船一样 你一接近他就消失了
Like the ghost ship, he disappears whenever you get close.
你怎么会知道他的情况
How do you know anything about him?
你知道我的情况 你觉得我会不知道你的吗
You know my life. You don't think I know yours?
-收到生日卡片了吗 -干的不错
- Did you get the birthday cards? - Nice touch.
你追捕荷兰人的时间
You've been after the dutchman
几乎和追捕我的时间一样多 almost as long as you were after me.
我能帮你抓到他
I'll help you catch him.
真的假的 你想怎么做
Really? Really? How-how does that work?
跟他做监狱笔友吗
You want to be prison pen pals?
你能把我弄出去
You can get me out of here.
"案例法"中有先例的 There's case law, precedent.
我被释放后可以受你监管
I can be released into your custody.
你想得真美啊
Nice. This is.this is very nice.
但你说得没错 我的确了解你
But you're right. I do know you.
我还知道你一出去就会去找凯特
And I know the second you're out, you'll take off after Kate.
彼得 我不会逃跑的 Peter...I am not gonna run.
有全球定位脚链呢
GPS tracking anklet.
新版的不能篡改 从未被挣脱过
The new ones are tamper-proof, never been skipped on.
凡事总有例外
There's always a first time.
考虑一下吧 Think about it.
抱歉 尼尔 想法很好
Sorry, Neal. Nice try.
熄灯 波比 把灯关了
Lights out, Bobby. Shut'em down.
尼尔 把灯关了
Neal, you got to turn that off.
再给我一分钟行吗 波比 Get one more minute, Bobby?
好吧 就一分钟
Okay, one more minute.
已经半夜了吗
Is it midnight yet?
是啊 半夜了 Yeah, it's midnight.
安静点 **
Shut up, bitch!
你今晚来睡觉吗
You coming to bed tonight?
怎么了 What's wrong?
没什么 Nothing.
别告诉我又是尼尔·卡夫瑞 Oh, don't tell me it's Neal Caffrey.
我和他争你 争了三年了
I've been competing with him for three years.
他今天越狱了 He'd be out today.
你在考虑他提的条件吗
You considering his offer?
肯定是 不然你现在应该跟我在床上
Of course you are,or you'd be in bed with me.
他能帮你抓到他吗
Can he help you find him?
尼尔很聪明
Neal's smart.
你也知道我有多爱聪明人
You know how much I like smart.
他和你身边那些常春藤高材生一样聪明吗
Is he as smart as those ivy league co-eds they throw at you?
他几乎和我娶的女人一样聪明
He's almost as brilliantas the woman I married.
答得好啊
Ooh, good answer.
那到底有什么问题
So, what's the problem?
事情不该这样发展
This is not the way it's supposed to go.
你一旦被抓 就得蹲监狱
You get caught,you do your time.
这次不只是为了失去的挚爱这么简单
There's more to this - more to this than some lost love.
他是在玩着什么把戏 Some side angle he's playing.
你是说 他从一间最高戒备的监狱越狱
So you're suggesting he escapes a maximum-security prison,
完全明白会被你逮住
knowing full well that you'd catch him
只为了戏弄你 让你再次放了他吗
just so he could trick you into letting him out again?
很有道理
It's a working theory.
是啊 值得思考 Yeah. Keep working.
要你相信一个男人
Is it so hard for you to believe
会为了挚爱做出这种事 就这么难吗
A man would do that for the woman he loves?
尼尔为自己讨来了四年的追加刑期 为了什么
Neal just bought himself four more years in prison. For what?
"为了什么"
"For what"?
如果你是尼尔 你不会为了我越狱吗
If you were neal, you wouldn't have run for me?
让我看看 Let me see it.
你清楚现在的情况吧
You understand how this works?
明白 我在FBI的监管下被释放
Yeah, I'm being released into the custody of the FBI
受你管制
Under your supervision.
我腿上装了这玩意 还有什么吗
I let this thing chafe my leg. Anything I'm missing?
有 如果你逃跑 我会捉住你
Yeah. If you run and I catch you,
你知道我会的 我已经捉住过你两次了
Which you know I will because I'm 2-0,
而且你再次回来就不是四年了
You're not back here for four years.
而是一辈子
You're back here for good.
如果你想去找凯特 劝你不要
You're gonna be tempted to look for Kate. Don't.
我说了 那个瓶子意味着再见
I told you --the bottle meant "goodbye".
那就释怀吧
Then leave it at that.
这是临时征用
This is a temporary situation.
只要抓住荷兰人 就能正式录用你
Help me catch the dutchman, we can make it permanent.
我们去哪儿
Where are we headed?
你的新家
Your new home.
这是尼尔·卡夫瑞 我之前打过电话来的
This is Neal Caffrey. My office called earlier.
给你 蛇眼小弟["特种部队"里的角色]
There you go...snake eyes.
多谢 Thank you.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
等等 再过来点
Hang on. A little farther down.
我必须得住这儿吗 Do I have to stay here?
别这么挑剔 好吗 Cowboy up, all right?
你在监狱里的月开销是每月700美元
It cost $700 a month to house you on the inside
在外面也只能这么多
So that's what it costs here.
这个价位 能找到这样的已经很好了
For the money, this is as good as it gets.
要是你能找到更好的 我没意见
You find something better, take it.
那衣服呢 我只有身上这一套衣服
What about clothes? I'm wearing my entire wardrobe.
反正你喜欢旧货铺
You like thrift stores.
街区尽头就有一家
There's one at the end of the block.
打住 不准反对 这不正是你想要的吗
No, don't start. No protests. This is what you wanted, isn't it? Huh?
看 看那个女人
Look it. It's ni--oh, look at her.
在监狱里可看不到女人吧 当然看不到
You don't get that in prison, do you? No, not at all.
听好 你的脚链有追踪设置 Listen, your tracking ankletis set up
所以你只能在方圆两英里范围内活动
So that you can go anywhere within 2 miles of this place.
来 你的作业
Here's your homework.
记住 只有两英里
Remember- 2 miles.
明早7点见
I'll see you at 7:00 A.M.
我来捐这些东西
I've come to donate these.
一些男士西装
Men's suits.
真赞
Those are fantastic.
这些是我亡夫拜伦的衣服
They belonged to my late husband - Byron.
他的穿衣品味真的很棒
He really did have great taste in clothes.
能让我看看吗 谢谢
May I? Thank you.
这是德沃尔牌的(好莱坞著名服装设计师)
This is a Devore.
没错 他从德沃尔本人那儿赢来的
Yes. He won it from Sy himself.
-赢来的? -他靠后门听牌赢了他
- Won it? - He beat him at a backdoor draw.
你丈夫和赛·德沃尔一起玩牌
Your husband played poker with Sy Devore?
千真万确 我也和他玩过 He certainly did. And so did I.
-不可能 -真的
- No. - Yes.
那些人有时还让我上手玩几圈呢
The guys would even let me sit in once in a while on a hand.
而我玩得很棒
And I was good.
我很高兴能你能欣赏它们
I' m glad to see you appreciate these.
我一直期望有这么个人
I was hoping someone would.
这样的衣服我有一柜子
I've got a whole closet full of them.
一柜子?
A whole closet?
没错 其实是间客房
Well, actually, it's a guest room,
但我几年没用过了 只用来储存些东西
But, uh, but I haven't used it for anything except storage for years.
以前我们去跳舞时 拜伦就穿的这件
Byron used to wear that one whenever we went dancing.
当时的邻居 只能说人更好一点吧
The neighborhood was... let's say it was much nicer then.
你就住在附近吗
You live nearby?
不远 Not far.
我来找卡夫瑞 11号房
I'm here for caffrey, Room 11.
噢 想起来了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
蛇眼小弟
Snake eyes.
人很不错
Nice guy.
他给你留了张字条
Left you a note.
亲爱的彼得 我搬去了1.6英里外的
河滨大道87号 吻你抱你 尼尔
不是吧
You've got to be kidding me.
日安 Good day.
谢谢 Thank you.
我肯定弄错地址了
I think I have the wrong address.
你一定就是彼得了
You must be peter.
我在找尼尔·卡夫瑞
I'm looking for Neal Caffrey.
他在楼上 He's upstairs.
你很早啊 You're early.
我们在机场有了进展
We're shagging a lead at the airport.
收到一条线索 "白雪公主"
We got a hit on "snow white".
"白雪公主" "Snow white".
是从荷兰人的联络人身上破译的代号吧
The phrase you decoded from a suspected dutchman communicator
巴塞罗那的联系人
To Barcelona.
你搬家了 You moved.
是啊 这里再好不过了 你不觉得吗
Yeah. It's nicer than the otherplace, don't you think?
是啊 我不觉得别处也有这样的绝佳视野
Yeah. I don't rememberthe other place having a view.
我按你的建议去了旧货铺
I went to the thrift store, like you suggested.
-而琼 -抱狗的那位女士吗 我们见过了
- And June... - Lady with the dog. We met.
她正在募捐亡夫的衣物
...Was donating her late husband's clothes.
我们一见如故 而她又正好有间客房
We hit it off. She had an extra guest room.
你说若我找到同价位更好的住处 就随便我的
You said if I found a nicerplace for the same price, I should take it.
我的确说过
I did say that.
这些只要700美元?
All this for $700?
没错 但我也得帮忙做点事
Yep. But I help out around the place.
当然了 比如喂喂狗啦
Oh, sure. Feed the dog.
洗洗车啦
Yeah. Wash the jag.
有时还得管管她孙女
Watch her granddaughter from time to time.
她让你做保姆
She's got you babysitting?
还好吧
How's it going?
早上好 尼尔
Morning,Neal.
这是她孙女 Granddaughter?
她是艺术系学生 She's an art student.
难以置信 Unbelievable.
快去换衣服 Go get dressed.
你不介意吧
You mind?
奶奶
Hey, grandma.
早上好 辛迪
Good morning, Cindy.
真是太完美了
It's perfect.
就连咖啡也好喝得要命
Even the freakin' coffee is perfect.
要知道 他脚踝上的可不是什么首饰
That's not jewelry on his ankle,you know.
他是个重罪犯
He's a felon.
拜伦也是
So was Byron.
你看起来像位卡通人物
You look like a cartoon.
这是鼠帮乐队的经典造型
This is classic Rat Pack.
这是德沃尔牌的
This is a devore.
对不起了 流浪汉
Sorry, Dino.
别再弄你的帽子了行吗
Will you stop with the hat?
赶快 我们要走了
Come on. Let's go.
你生气了 You're upset.
-嫉妒 -你说什么
- Sour grapes. - What was that?
告诉我 我犯了哪条规定
Look, you tell me which rule I broke,
我会自己回去监狱里呆着去
And I will thumb it back to prison myself.
首先
For starters...
我努力工作 也做得很好
I work hard. I do my job well.
而我却没有一套值一千万的公寓
And I don't have a $10 million view of Manhattan
还可以在喝意大利咖啡的时候
That is share with a 22-year-old art student
欣赏一位二十二岁的艺术系学生
While we sip espresso.
为什么不
Why not?
为什么 因为我不允许
Why not? Because I'm not supposed to.
我做的那些工作是要换回现实的东西的
The amount of work I do equals certain things in the real world.
而不是云中的卡布其诺 Not cappuccino in the clouds.
好吧 如果对你有那么重要
Look, I will find out
我会闻清楚琼在哪里买的咖啡的
Where June buys her coffee if it's that important to you.
-这与咖啡无关 -我觉得有关
- It's not about the coffee. - I think it is.
不 无关 No, it's not.
这会把你卷进麻烦里的
This is what gets you into trouble.
这就是那些毫无意义的计划的开始
This is the start of those something-for-nothing schemes
最终会让你作茧自缚的
That lead to the frauds that got you locked up.
我觉得那是某种意大利烘烤咖啡
I think it's some sort of Italian roast.
上车
Get in the car.
那是谁 Who's that?
那是戴安 That's Diana.
戴安是我的见探
Diana is my probie.
见探 Probie?
见习探员 Probationary agent.
我不做的工作都由她来做
She does everything I don't.
她对她的工作很在行 她能比你强得多
She's very good at her job, and she can do way better than you.
你一定就是尼尔·卡夫瑞了
You must be Neal Caffrey.
帽子很漂亮
Nice hat.
我们查到了什么
What have we got?
他叫托尼·菲尔德 His name's Tony Field.
他从西班牙来的时候 海关因为我们在调查
Customs flagged him coming in from Spain
白雪大刀而把他扣了下来
In response to our snow white bolo.
海关态度还好吧 Customs playing nice?


登录百度账号

扫二维码下载贴吧客户端

下载贴吧APP
看高清直播、视频!
  • 贴吧页面意见反馈
  • 违规贴吧举报反馈通道
  • 贴吧违规信息处理公示
  • 0回复贴,共1页
<<返回猫鼠游戏吧
分享到:
©2025 Baidu贴吧协议|隐私政策|吧主制度|意见反馈|网络谣言警示