聊城大学东昌学院...吧 关注:15贴子:145
  • 3回复贴,共1

【英文诗歌】恨别

只看楼主收藏回复

拜伦经典之作:恨别 When We Two Parted
假若他日相逢,我将何以面汝,以沉默?以眼泪?也许这样的离别是最后的诀别吧?再见,再不见。既然承诺如此,那么他日若是再偶然转角相遇,街口相逢,一抬头,一转身之间,都是再也回不去的似水年华,赶不上的时过境迁。我们还如何相见?以什么表情相见?是莞尔一笑?沉默不语?还是泪眼婆娑?
生命里有那么多的风景,有那么多的人经过。如同小路边的大树,很多人会在下面乘凉,然而会在那里安家只有一个。他是你的归宿,你也是他的归宿。
人生七情六欲,喜怒哀乐,诗亦伤情。拜伦恨别,你会恨吗?
When We Two Parted
乔治·戈登·拜伦
When we two parted,昔日依依别
In silence and tears, 泪流默默无言;
Half broken-hearted 离恨肝肠断,
To serve for years, 此别又几年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 冷颊向愕然,
Colder thy kiss, 一吻寒更添;
Truly that hour foretold 日后伤心事,
Sorrow to this! 此刻已预言。
The dew of the morning 朝起寒露重,
Suck chill or my brow 凛冽凝眉间———
It felt like the warning 彼时已预告:
Of what I feel now. 悲伤在今天。
Thy cows are all broken, 山盟今安在?
And light is thy fame; 汝名何轻贱!
I hear thy name spoken, 吾闻汝名传,
And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me, 闻汝名声恶,
A knell to mine ear; 犹如听丧钟。
A shudder comes oer me 不禁心怵惕———
Why wert thou so dear? 往昔情太浓。
Thy know not I knew thee 谁知旧日情,
who knew thee too well: 斯人知太深。
Long,Long shall I rue thee 绵绵长怀恨,
Too deeply to tell. 尽在不言中。
In secret we met 昔日喜幽会,
In silence I grieve 今朝恨无声。
That thy heart could forget, 旧情汝已忘,
Thy spirit deceive. 痴心遇薄幸。
If I should meet thee 多年惜别后,
After long years, 抑或再相逢,
How should I greet thee ? 相逢何所语?
With silence and tears. 泪流默无声。
注解 1.thy/δaI/ adj.(用作第二人称单数所有格形式)你的
2.foretold /f כ: təuld/ v.预知,预言


IP属地:山东来自Android客户端1楼2014-12-15 16:30回复